Technology and internet marketing expert with a track record of successes in cutting edge technologies that changed the way online business was done and redefined digital advertising. Expertise in mixing the right product and technology with the right marketing strategy to enhance increase clients' footprint on the web, enhance customers’ experience, improve conversions, and grow revenues and ROI. Key contributor to the success of affiliate network pioneer Commission Junction (CJ.COM), as well as marketing innovators World Avenue/Warwick Interactive. Creator of a unique video link solution that adds a new dimention to video programs and video advertising.
Executive experience with "Fortune 100" companies including Disney and Time/Warner. Author of “Plan Your Internet Success”, a step-by-step guide to success for beginers and advanced Web-Entrepreneurs.
- Developed and patent pending video encoding and link management system that enables users to point and click on anything in a video and enhance their experience with rich content or product links (EnContextAdvertising.com)
- Pioneered first ASP Affiliate Marketing solution, turning a start-up, Commission Junction (CJ.COM), into the leader in affiliate marketing with over 2,000 advertisers and 500,000 publishers.
- Completely rebuilt the publishers’ interface of a leading online marketing company, World Avenue, enabling fast and efficient access to ads for publishers resulting in a 30% growth with 125 million in revenues
- Founded and managed an online marketing company, ExecFocus.Net that specialized in helping small and medium size companies increase their presence on the web and acquire customers.
- Long history of consultancy work providing strategic support to clients across the globe
- EnContext Media LLC – Founder and president
- Gift Accept LLC – Co-Founder
- World Avenue/Warwick Interactive – VP Publisher Services and Product Development
- ExecFocus.Net – Co-Founder and CEO
- Commission Junction – VP International
- Kabang – Acting CMO
- Mediacom – Media Consultan
- Warner Brothers (a Time/Warner company) – SR. Consultant for Film and TV distribution in Asia
- The Walt Disney Company – Executive Director, Buena Vista International
Education includes Business Administration at UCLA Anderson School of Management as well as film schools in France (produced 40 film projects) as well as studies in writing and English composition.
To review my portfolio click below or visit my profile on LinkedIn by clicking below